Quba Institute offers a full academic curriculum for grades Pre-K thru Grade 8. Educational services are also offered for grades 9 thru 12. In addition to offering a comprehensive academic program, students in all grades receive Arabic and Islamic Studies instruction.
Quba Institute offers:
- Full-Day program for Pre-K thru 8th grades
- Arabic and French as a Second Language taught by native speakers
- Islamic environment promoting good morals and behavior
- Islamic studies including the Holy Qur’an and Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence)
- Weekly observance of Salatul-Jum’ah
- Well qualified, dedicated, and caring teachers
- Monitoring of student progress through ongoing assessment in accordance with PA Acamdemic Standards
- Innovative holistic education and child-centred programs
- Small class sizes for all grades offering individual attention for each child.
- A variety of activities and learning experiences including science fairs and community-shared activities
- Enrichment and remediation as field trips
- Private school discipline, work ethics, and high academic standards
- A comprehensive academic curriculum that prepares students for high school.
View curriculum for the various sections:
High School Middle School Lower School Pre School