Quba Institute offers a full academic curriculum for grades Pre-K thru Grade 8. Educational services are also offered for grades 9 thru 12. In addition to offering a comprehensive academic program, students in all grades receive Arabic and Islamic Studies instruction.
- Full-time Islamic Day-School, established and licensed in 1991 by Sheikh Nafea Muhaimin.
- Operates from a Standards Aligned Systemic Educational Model. All systems are synergized to ensure that all students achieve at high levels.
- Sheikh Nafea Muhaimin Qur’aan School established in 2003.
- Inclusive Experiential Learning Opportunities.
- Traditional Qur’aanic and Islamic Sciences Instructional Models.
- Arabic Language Studies employ current linguistic instructional methodologies.
- We adhere to a two prong approach to Scholarship. Scholarship is defined as exceptional competence in both the Islamic Sciences as well as the academic curriculum that surpasses the Pennsylvania Department of Education Standards.
(Quba Institute admits students of any race or religion to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at that school; furthermore Quba does not discriminate on the basis of race or religion in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and any other school-administered programs.)